Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

For me, actually getting to 2010 is an accomplishment. As I think about this last year, I don't have any particularly philosophical or witty insights to share. It was a good year which has given me all kinds of wonderful memories, and that's enough.

No resolutions for 2010, either, except that Psalm 118:24 has been running through my head a lot. (Ha! Some of you thought that I wasn't religious enough to know a Psalm, and others aren't religious either and don't know just what verse I was thinking of. Well, do what I did -- google it.) As far as I'm concerned, most of the rest of the psalm is testosterone-filled Me 'n' the Lord beat up on all my enemies (verse 12, for example), and then there is the wonderful verse 24, which makes for as good a resolution for the new year as I could ask for.

Okay, it's "This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it."

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Happy New Year, doll. May 2010 be kind to you. :-)

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am interested to view your blogs Plz Help Me.