Monday, December 1, 2008

Why I am not a famous photographer




Simple. I always forget the camera. So you won't get to see the two wonderful Thanksgiving dinners, one with friends, one with family, both with incredible food, laughter, warmth, joy.
However, I did remember the camera for our trip down to Northampton to have a fancy brunch with Max, Anya, Miles, Cinda, and to bring Cinda back for a few more days with us.
This has been such a great visit, though we miss Rob constantly (and not just at dessert time).

2 comments:

A-muse said...

Dear Lucie and Jerry,
What a beautiful family you have. I couldn't get a really good look at Max and Anya, but that Miles has the shiniest hair! Cinda looks like a model. Enjoy tomorrow, Tuesday, before she heads back to the Pacific Northwest. I like the color of the walls in those photos.

jenny said...

looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time. spending time with family really is the best.