Friday, May 21, 2010

I made it!


Sixty-seven years old today, and so glad.

My Top of the Hill Friends gave me a party, as you can see, Hawaiian-themed. I wish I had a picture of the cake, with palm trees, blue waves, and a surfer, but there's none left. Today includes a massage and dinner at Nicola's, a good restaurant with incredible moules. And Sunday a weekend get-together with most of the family (we miss you, Cinda and Rob).

One of the things I do is think: if I didn't have cancer, what would I want to be doing now?

Just this.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Buon Compleanno, Lucie!!! Your bday/week sounds absolutely fabulous...enjoy!
Auguri from Florence, Italy, too! :-D

Mean Mama said...

Now there's a special look!

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Love the headdress! Glad you are having such a good time.

jenny said...

happy birthday lucie!!! sounds like a fantastic party for a wonderful lady :)

feresaknit said...

A very Happy Birthday!