Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sex

Now that I have your attention....
Actually, for some time Jerry has been after me to blog about sex in these troubled times. "After all," he points out reasonably, "It's a basic human drive, and one of the things that anyone touched by cancer has to worry about is what happens to the sex life."
Well, as you know, I want nothing more than to add to the sum total of human knowledge, and besides, he dared me to do it.
So here goes:

1. Yes.

2. Of course.

3. Usually.

4. That really depends on a lot of factors.

5. No, I wouldn't say that.

6. Never.

7. Only when the phone rings.

8. About what you'd expect.

9. With infinite tenderness and passion.

10. Why do you ask?

There. That was easier than I thought. Of course, I just put down the answers. It's up to you to figure out what questions go with them. Actually, it's more of a rorschach test than a blog entry, and believe me, your part tells a lot more about you than mine did about me.

11 comments:

Blue Spruce said...

I thought as much. The bananas give it away.

A-muse said...

I am not going to touch this with a ten foot pole!
You know I can't resist!
What a seductive blog. Lucie, you are a clever girl.
That's it I'm not going to say anything. More.

Russ Germer said...

Lucie, that was a riot!

momser said...

Yup, they are brothers. And we think alike.
Rita

GermersinGrace said...

Oh my.......

jenny said...

that cracked me up.

Severine said...

Loved it! Austin called me from work to tell me about your post, LOL. That got his attention:)

Blue Spruce said...

Lucie, you put up a blog about sex, then you stopped blogging for the next 6 days. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Arctic-mermaid said...

Yes, when everything else goes we still have the sex!!
Wheeeeee!!!!!
Keep it coming. Good writing!

Lucie said...

Hmm. Just goes to show you what sells. This post got more responses than any other I've written.

amy germer said...

Leave it to Jerry to bring up sex-all Germer boys think alike.