Tuesday, February 9, 2010

But I don't do that, either

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/pancreatic-cancer/news/20100208/pancreatic-cancer-linked-sodas

I'm getting tired of all the things that might cause pancreatic cancer that have nothing to do with me:
  • obesity
  • heavy smoking
  • diabetes
  • being male
  • being African-American or Asian
  • being a meat-eater
  • not eating veggies
  • family members with it
  • and now, drinking sodas
When are they going to get around to something that might actually explain my case?
Don't mind me. It's chemofunk day, third round of the cycle, so I'm feeling achy and sorry for myself. Tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Arctic-mermaid said...

I've hated pop since I was a kid. Never drank it. Don't know what the appeal is of putting a lot of gas in your stomach and sugar coating your teeth... hmmm...

Katie :o) said...

Hey, Lucie! I hope you feel better!!! Gosh, I missed seeing you guys last night! Vestry meetings just don't come close to band practices in the fun department.... Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Unknown said...

It's random. Like falling off a ladder. Or someone running into your car. So today you feel better, and you don't have to do it next week? Great! Go have fun!