Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still going strong



This is the second anniversary of my diagnosis. Two years ago I never imagined that I would still be here and with generally good health and energy.

There isn't a day that goes by that I am not profoundly grateful for the gift of time I have been given.

Go -- have a drink, have some chocolate, hug the people you love. For that matter, hug a stranger. Try something new (a mixture of cabbage juice and mango juice is a possibility but I'm not sure I recommend it).

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Mean Mama said...

You go, girl!

Arctic-mermaid said...

Rock n'roll! Congrats and many more anniversaries to you!

How about cabbage and carrot? Sump-ting a little sweet..

Unknown said...

Lucie, make it 3!

Katie :o) said...

Yay, Lucie! Go for a dozen more anniversaries :o) By the way, I'm looking into firing the weather guy... more snow predicted for this Tuesday!!! Hope he's wrong... :o)

grandma B said...

Lucie we are all cheering for you! positive mental attitude,loving surroundings,the latest in knowledge and know how , a lot of prayers and a little salt thrown over your shoulder...it all helps!