Monday, September 7, 2009

Tuesday testing



Tomorrow I go in for a CAT scan and more bloodwork. No picture of the bloodwork, to save Jerry's sensibilities. He usually goes out to get coffee while they draw my blood.

We go in to see Dr. Nickerson on Thursday to get the results of these tests and decide what happens next. I've been having mild stomach pain a lot of the time with something a bit more major whenever I eat things like french fries or more than a half a glass of wine. I suppose not eating anything fried or drinking anything alcoholic is an option. I suppose.

Plus there are the rising CA19-9 numbers, so generally it seems as though it's time for the retests and then to revisit my treatment plan and see if it needs tweaking.

Meanwhile we've had about two weeks of celebrating our 42nd anniversary, including getaways to our favorite getaway places.

No comments: