Sunday, March 23, 2008

I am so fortunate

I haven't been feeling my best the past couple days (more about that tomorrow), but I wanted to tell you all how blessed Jerry and I feel, thanks to you. Family and friends are definitely the best medicine.
I try not to name names here, partly to save your privacy and partly because I hate those blogs that say "And it was so good to see Suzi and Michelle and Irene, and thanks Josie for the wonderful bracelet", with all the names underlined so that you can go to their blogs. They always take me back to eighth grade and the cliques that the really popular girls were in.
But anyhow, you know who you are, and I know who most of you are. It is wonderful to get your messages and calls; to feel the power of your prayers, thoughts, and pixie dust; to read the bad jokes and links; and to see those of you who live close enough. Your support means more than I can say.

No comments: