Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why some of us love winter more than others of us

This is Jerry, heading into the sauna as the snow falls around us. Perfect weather for that sort of thing. What I didn't get in the picture is his bare feet. What with the deer and squirrels, as well as Jerry, leaving prints, the snow looks rather as though St. Francis had been roaming our back yard.


And here he is, in the sauna. Please note the great things you can do with cropping a picture.


Finally, the piece de resistance: a chance to roll in the fresh snow. You don't get the actual picture of Jerry making snow angels, but that's just because I'm a wimp. I neither stay in the sauna as long (or as hot) as he does, nor go anywhere near the snow afterwards. You'll have to take my word about the angels.



3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I am in awe of your good attitude in light of your diagnosis. You're really an inspiration... (((hugs)))

I just read many past posts. Thank you for sharing.

Katie :o) said...

Love it! The photo of Jerry in the sauna reminds me of some piece of famous art... but exactly which one eludes me! Is it a Rodin? Reclining nude? Or "The Thinker" (or something like that). Makes me smile, anyhow :o) And I love your creative editing!

Unknown said...

The perfect way to enjoy winter!