Sunday, October 19, 2008

Out on a high note

Just to show you how much better I was feeling by yesterday, the final Scrabble game was great. Russ was way ahead for a while, I was in last place, but then I went out on a 7-letter word on a triple word score, and with that and everyone else's points I won, beating Jerry by two points. (Ha. But who's gloating?)
The whole visit was wonderful, except for being much too short.
My innards seem to have settled down, too, though we'll see what tomorrow's chemo does for/to them.

1 comment:

grandma B said...

You are the scrabble QUEEN! The use of all seven letters and laying down on a triple word score...GENIUS...thats all there is to say about that. I am glad you all had such great time. Mary and Howard have a big day today with the marriage of their baby boy Richard. It is a beautiful day here in Utah (72 degrees and sunny) so the out door wedding should be wonderful! Glad you are feeling better Lucie. You have got me addicted to crossword puzzels! HELP!